Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
We love a good home cooked meal and this home-recipe is sure to level up your meal game!
For more treats and eats inspo, visit any Brandt counter near you!
This recipe was contributed by Home-Chef Diano Loo. Follow her and her cooking gang's adventures on Facebook and Instagram!
Makes 30-36 cups l Prep Time 30 minutes l Cooking Time 10 minutes
1 x chorizo, finely diced
3 x garlic cloves, finely minced
1 x medium potato, finely diced
4 pcs water chestnuts, finely diced
1 x medium onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp smoked paprika
100ml romesco or pizza sauce
150g minced pork
grated manchego cheese, for topping
fresh thyme for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin baking tray with olive oil. Place a wonton skin over each cup, then cover with another wonton skin (rotated to 90 degrees clockwise so that the corners of each of the wonton skin are not resting on top of each other). Repeat this until all 12 cups are filled.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the finely diced chorizo with two tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chopped onions and fry till it is translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute or so.
- Add the minced pork, followed by the potatoes. Season the mixture with black pepper, salt, and smoked paprika. Adjust seasoning accordingly.
- Add romesco sauce or a tomato-based pizza sauce. Let it simmer until the pork is cooked with a thick sauce consistency. Turn off heat and set aside until ready to serve.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of meat filling into each cup. Top it with a sprinkling of grated cheese and thyme.
- Bake in the oven at 170¡C for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve while it's hot.
Watch the recipe video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypa3Nqiwi0&t=5s