Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
We love a good home cooked meal and this home-recipe is sure to level up your meal game!
For more treats and eats inspo, visit any Brandt counter near you!
This recipe was contributed by Home-Chef Xiao Shun Yu. Follow his culinary adventures on Instagram!
Serves 2 l Prep Time 15 minutes l Cooking Time 75 minutes
6 x scallops
4g knob of butter
salt and pepper
knob of butter
2 tbsp milk
10g green apple
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dry the scallops completely with kitchen towels by pressing gently on the towel to absorb
excess moisture. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan until smoke is visible. Drizzle olive oil into the pan. Place scallops at the
edge of the pan in a clockwise direction. Cook for about 1 minute without moving the
scallops. Flip the scallops one by one in the clockwise direction. Cook for another 1
- Add in another knob of butter. Add in juice from 1/4 lemon after butter has melted. Tilt
the pan sideways and baste the scallop.
- Cut the pumpkin into chucks with the skin on. Transfer to baking tray. Drizzle olive oil
generously over the pumpkins. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 60
minutes at 190¡C.
- Remove the skin from the roasted pumpkin pulp and put them into a blender. Add a knob
of butter and 2 tablespoons of milk. Blend on medium setting until desired consistency.
- Garnish with fruits diced into tiny cubes. Transfer into a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon
juice. Mix them well.
Score the scallops gently before searing for extra crispness.
You may replace the pumpkin pure with carrots instead.