Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
We love a good home cooked meal and this home-recipe is sure to level up your meal game!
For more treats and eats inspo, visit any Brandt counter near you!
This recipe was contributed by Home-Chef Sidney Go. Follow his culinary adventures on Instagram!
Serves 2 l Prep Time 30 minutes l Cooking Time 40 minutes
100g stale sourdough bread
15g foie gras (for biscuit)
1 x egg
1/2 tbsp french butter
2 pcs 20-30g of foie gras
poppy or chia seeds
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
micro greens for plating
- Preheat oven to 150¡C.
- Take 15g piece of foie gras, lightly salt and sear in pan to extract fat. Set aside and rest.
- In a food processor, crumb the sourdough (roughly). Add breadcrumbs to a bowl, incorporate the cooked piece of foie gras and extracted oil, egg and butter to combine well. Using a ring mould, divide the "batter" equally and tightly compact into two biscuits. Place on either a wired rack or baking paper and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, sprinkle poppy/chia seeds to cover the top of the biscuit. Place back in oven for another 10 minutes.
- In a shallow pot, add balsamic vinegar and honey. Using medium heat, cook the vinegar (stirring occasionally) until it coats the back of your spoon.
- Heat pan until it is hot enough to immediately evaporate droplets of water.
- Take each piece of the uncooked foie gras and salt one side. Then place each piece onto the hot pan, salt the other side immediately. Cook each side once for 20-30 seconds (depending on the thickness of the foie gras). Remove from pan immediately and place on absorbent towel.
- In the centre of a plate, place a drop of balsamic reduction (this helps to hold the biscuit in place). Place biscuit on top of the dot. Place cooked piece of foie gras on biscuit.
- Decorate plate/biscuit with micro greens. Drizzle balsamic reduction over foie gras.