Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Indulge yourself in a little sweet treats with this Cranberry Pecan Biscotti recipe!
Serves 6-8 l Prep Time 20 minutes l Cooking Time 40 minutes
100g castor sugar
90g melted butter
1 tsp grated lemon peel
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
280g bread flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
50g chopped pecans
- Whisk eggs and sugar till light. Add in lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla. Add in sieved dry ingredients and melted butter, mix well.
- Fold in the pecans and cranberries, mix well again. Place batter onto a tray lined with silicon paper.
- Shape dough into a big log about 29-30 cm lengthband about 5 cm width.
- Bake at 170ûC for about 25-30 minutes. Let it cool for about 10 minutes, then cut into slices of about 1cm thickness. Bake the slices again for about 8-10 minutes at 160-170ûC.
- Let it cool completely before storing them in an airtight jar.
- To work the sticky dough with some ease, lightly wet your hands with a splash of water. A drop of vegetable oil rubbed on your hands works well too.
- To give the outside of the cookies a nice sheen, brush the logs of dough with a beaten egg.
- Use a serrated knife or a bread knife in a sawing motion to get clean slices.