Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
We love a good home cooked meal and this home-recipe is sure to level up your meal game!
For more treats and eats inspo, visit any Brandt counter near you!
This recipe was contributed by Chef Bertrand Cheo of Twitterbert. A premier F&B Kitchen Consultancy Service.
Serves 2-4 l Prep Time 30 minutes l Cooking Time 10 minutes
10g mint leaves
1 tsp vinegar
30ml lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
30ml olive oil
200g fresh crab meat
1 x mango, diced
2 x avocado, diced
CRAB SALAD SEASONING
20g shallots, finely chopped (about 2 small pcs)
2 tbsp lime juice
10g mint leaves, finely chopped
2 chilli padi, finely chopped (optional)
2 tbsp olive oil
Tabasco sauce to taste
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the mango, season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring for about 3 minutes until fruit is very tender. Add water, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice. Pour mixture into a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until fine with sauce consistency. Chill.
- In a bowl mix all seasoning ingredients for the crab salad, except the chopped shallots. Set aside.
- Prepare the cooked crab meat; break up any big chunks and add the chopped shallots to mix.
- Cut the mango and the avocado into cubes and put them into separate bowls. Add some lime juice to the avocado to prevent it from oxidation.
- Divide the seasoning ingredients equally into 3 parts and add it to the crab meat, mango, and avocado. Mix gently with a spoon, taking care not to mush up the avocado pieces.
- Using a deep ring cutter or dessert bowls, lined with plastic wrap, spoon some avocado pieces into the mold, then gently stack the mango pieces on top, followed by the crab meat.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, gently remove the salads from the molds onto individual plates and dress it with the sauce. For added crunch, you can toss in some pomegranate seeds or peeled ruby red grapefruit sections.