Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Try out this simple recipe for a little sweet treat by Stephanie Lung!
Serves 4x100ml ramekins l Prep Time 20 minutes l Cooking Time 5 minutes l Chill Time 4-6 hours
200ml coconut cream
240ml whipping cream
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp pandan paste
1 pandan leaf, tie into a knot
1 tbsp gelatin powder
1 large ripe mango, remove skin, dice
GULA MELAKA SYRUP
50g grated gula melaka
1 tbsp water
- Place the coconut cream, whipping cream, sugar, pandan leaf and paste in a saucepan over low heat. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Watch the mixture closely as it boils over easily.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to allow the aromatic pandan leaf to infuse. Remove the pandan leaf and discard.
- Add gelatin powder and stir into the warm mixture until gelatin is dissolved. Strain into a jug and pour the mixture into 4 x100ml ramekins or silicon moulds (optional). Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- To make the gula melaka syrup, heat the sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a small pot over medium heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat, let cool.
- To serve, loosen the panna cotta from the ramekin sides with a sharp knife. Invert panna cotta onto the serving plates. Divide the diced mangoes amongst the plates. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon (or more) of cooled gula melaka syrup before serving.