Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Enjoy the rich, delicious Charcoal Earl Grey Lavender Lava Cake with this receipe by Snowcology, a passionate homechef, who believes in making "Pretty, Good Foods" with that important comma! Find him on Instgram for more yumilicious food (@snowcology)
Serves 2 l Prep Time 1 hour l Cooking Time 1 hour l Set Time 5 hours
100g white chocolate
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
2 sachet earl grey tea
1 tbsp dried lavender buds
2 tsp charcoal powder
40g plain flour
100g castor suagr
100g ground almond
50g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
70g unsalted butter
- Butter 5 ramekins (about 125ml in size) and coat with flour. Leave in the fridge.
- Melt butter and add tea and lavender to steep for 30 minutes. Strain and there should be close to 100g of flavoured butter. Add white chocolate and whisk to combine.
- Using a mixer, whisk eggs, yolks and sugar until thick and pale. Add white chocolate butter mixture and mix until combined. Add charcoal powder and continue mixing. Sift flour and fold into wet mixture.
- Pour into ramekin and freeze for at least 4 hours. Bake at 220ûC fan assisted mode for 11-12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, and unmould onto serving plate.
- Mix all ingredients well and spread onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 160ûC for about 30 minutes stirring every 5-10 minutes to loosen up the soil. Cool and store in an airtight container.